16 Day Countdown
I woke up this morning with a message from my mom asking how much of my trip was left to be funded. She's been a huge support in the past week in helping connect me with people from Colorado and PR. When I opened the portal and saw "Total Payment Made," I was shocked. Overnight, my final $300 was paid. What an answered prayer! I fell asleep last night, praying for my stress around funding to be gone, that I would have faith in the Lord's plan, that it will all work out exactly as it needs to.
It has been such an encouragement to have old family friends support me in this upcoming summer, many of which I have not seen or talked to in years. I'm so incredibly thankful for all the support I have gotten so far, financially or otherwise. Only 16 days left until it all starts. I'm so excited to see how the Lord will use me this summer.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Comments
Post a Comment