6-17 Day Twenty
I will be taking my mentor from RI back to Iowa. I have never found someone who speaks so much truth into my life and just shares so many life experiences. Praise the Lord for how He places people in our lives, what a blessing! This morning, we talked about mental health, reading the Word, and dormant aggression. It was SO good.
The rest of my day was a blur. We printed and distributed flyers about town, and had a lot of success! We made "white people tacos" for dinner and then had our Bible study through 1 John 3. I ended my day being reminded of how much the Lord has been working in and through me. It seems like an obvious statement, but it was a needed reminder, which I greatly appreciated the timing of.
It is 12:10 AM as I write this, so if it seems like I'm rushing through my recap, I am. Tomorrow will be a day with heavy computer work, but I believe I will be meeting with two people so I'll be sure to detail how those experiences went.
Comments
Post a Comment