6-4 Day Seven
Truthfully, I cannot remember the events of today. I did a whole lot of research on Providence, mainly data-driven things like population, demographics, immigration, homelessness, housing, and employment. I did get to make a survey we will be using for "Street-Evangelism," which was a nice break from research, but today was hard.
As a team, we are also learning the importance of communication! Not a very fun lesson to have to learn, but it is alright. There is grace for us all.
A high of the day was team Bible study! We met with one of the students from Brown University who's in our church, and we read 1 John 1. It was super sweet to be reminded of the importance of fellowship. "Sharing a common life," with each other, but more importantly, with the Lord.
Tomorrow is our Sabbath, which is coming at a perfect time. I am getting chai with the girl from our church, meeting with my mentor, and then going to the church's prayer night. I'm hoping that in my time not meeting with people, I will be spending it in the Word and in prayer. I will also be checking out a bookstore in town, but that is not nearly as important on my agenda. Yay, rest!
1 John 1:3-4 "We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you may also have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete."
Comments
Post a Comment